If you or your company have provided goods or services and your customer has failed to pay, we can help collect the debt owed. This could range from making a phone call to filing suit and utilizing post-judgment execution methods, such as wage garnishments, bank levies, or liens.

Collections and Subrogation | Frank M. Gallina

Back to Attorneys
Back Practice Areas